Download Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide To Money pdf.
Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide To Money Description:
If you are looking for practical information to answer all your questions about “How?”, “What?” And because?” About money, this book is for you. Dave Ramsey’s Complete Money Guide covers A through Z of Dave’s money teaching, including how to budget, save, get rid of debt and invest. You will also learn all about insurance, mortgage options, marketing, bargain searching and the most important element of everything: giving.
This is the Financial Peace University manual. If you’ve already been through Dave’s nine-week class, you won’t find much new information in this book. This book gathers a lot of what he has been teaching in the FPU classes for 20 years, so if he has finished the class, he has already heard it! It also covers the Baby Steps about which Dave wrote in The Total Money Makeover, and trust us: Baby Steps has not changed a bit. So, if you’ve already memorized everything Dave has said about money, you probably don’t need this book. But if you’re new to these things or just want the all-in-one resource for your bookshelf, that’s it!
- Name: Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide To Money
- Writer: Dave Ramsey
- Hardcover: 331 pages
- Publisher: Ramsey Press; 1 edition (2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1937077209
- ISBN-13: 978-1937077204
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 761 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,015 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #11 in Budgeting & Money Management (Books)
- Price: Hardcover – $11.49
To buy Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide To Money from Amazon, simply click here.