All content “My eBooks Free” is either presented for “My eBooks Free” by e-mail or easily accessible in different places on the Internet and believed to be in the public. Content (including images and videos) displayed is believed to be posted within our rights according to the author’s Fair Use Act ( “DMCA”).
Notification of Infringement of copyright
“My eBooks Free” is in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ( “DMCA”). Our policy is to respond to the breach and appropriate measures under the Copyright Act ( “DMCA”) and other applicable laws on the intellectual property of the Digital Millennium Measures.
If your copyright in “My eBooks Free” or links to copyrighted material returned by a search engine, and you want this material removed, you must provide a written explanation detailing the information in the next section. Please note that for damages (including costs and legal fees) can be held liable if you falsely claim the information on our website that infringes your copyright. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance in this matter.
The following should be included in his claim for infringement of copyright:
- Proceed to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right which is allegedly infringed.
- Please provide sufficient contact information so that we can contact you. You must also provide a valid email address.
- You must have sufficiently detailed identify the copyrighted work has been infringed, and at least one search term, under which the material is displayed in the “My eBooks Free” search results
- A statement that the plaintiff is in good faith using the material of the way did not complain by the copyright owner whose agents or by law is allowed.
- A statement that the information in the notice is correct and punishable by the perjury that the plaintiff is acting on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right, which is allegedly being violated.
- It must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the proprietor of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Send to the violation of contact us.
Please allow one to two weeks for a reply e-mail.
Note that your complaint will be sent to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider, your request will not have to speed up and a delay in the response may not be properly submitted to the complaint.