Strategic Management and Business Policy 15e by Wheelen, Hunger, Hoffman, Bamford (Global Edition) Pdf Business and Career book. The download size of this book is – 25.64 MB.
A class-proven approach to business policy and strategy courses for strategic management. Wheelen and Hunger come to the forefront of teaching strategies with a new emphasis on the globalization, innovation, and sustainability of class-proven approaches. This lesson equips students with strategic ideas that all organizations need to know when dealing with the issues they need to create in order to move their business forward.
For the first time in 30 years, the 14th edition added two new authors to the text. Alan Hoffman, the main contributor to the 13th edition, is a former textbook writer and world-renowned author in the strategic business, and in 1980, Tom Wheelen of the University of Virginia and Chuck Bumford, a former student of David Hunger. (McIntyre School of Commerce), has written four more textbooks. They j. David joins the Hunger and brings a new perspective to this field of extraordinarily well researched and virtually extensive text.
- Book Name: Strategic Management and Business Policy: Globalization, Innovation and Sustainability
- Edition: 15th Edition (Global Edition)
- Author(s): Thomas L. Wheelen • J. David Hunger • Alan N. Hoffman • Charles E. Bamford
- Book Category: Business and Career
- Publisher: Pe*rson Education / Pr*ntice Hall
- Book Format: PDF
- File Size: 25.64 MB
Copyright © 2018
Get Pdf File Or, Buy This Book