Download The Art of SEO By Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer & Jessie Stricchiola pdf.
The Art of SEO Review:
Three renowned search engine optimization experts share innovative guidelines and techniques that will help you plan and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy. Complete with a variety of effective tactics from basic to advanced, this third edition prepares digital marketing specialists for 2016 with updates on SEO tools and new search engine optimization methods that have reshaped the SEO landscape.
Rookies will receive a comprehensive SEO education, while experienced SEO professionals will get a broad reference to support ongoing commitments.
- Comprehend SEO’s many intricacies and complexities
- Explore the underlying theory and inner workings of search engines
- Understand the role of social media, user data, and links
- Discover tools to track results and measure success
- Examine the effects of Google’s Panda and Penguin algorithms
- Consider opportunities in mobile, local, and vertical SEO
- Build a competent SEO team with defined roles
- Glimpse the future of search and the SEO industry
- Name: The Art of SEO
- Writer: Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer & Jessie Stricchiola
- Categories: IT Books, Internet Marketing
- Language: English
- Book Format: Paperback
- Price: $30.80