Download Python Projects for Beginners By Connor P. Milliken pdf.
Python Projects for Beginners Description:
Immerse yourself in Python learning and introductory data analysis with the project-based approach of this book. Through the structure of a ten-week coding bootcamp course, you will learn key concepts and gain practical experience through weekly projects.
Each chapter of this book is presented as a full week of topics, Monday through Thursday covering specific concepts, until Friday, when you are challenged to create a project using the skills learned during the week. Topics include basic Python concepts and essential intermediate concepts, such as understanding lists, generators and iterators, understanding algorithmic complexity and data analysis with pandas. From beginning to end, this book develops your skills through exercises and challenges, culminating in your solid understanding of Python.
Test yourself with the intensity of a Bootcamp coding experience or learn at your own pace. With this practical learning approach, you will get the skills you need to start a new career in programming or advance the current one as a software developer.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the beginning and more advanced concepts of the Python language
- Be introduced to data analysis using pandas, the Python Data Analysis library
- Walkthrough the process of interviewing and answering technical questions
- Create real-world applications with the Python language
- Learn how to use Anaconda, Jupyter Notebooks, and the Python Shell
- Name: Python Projects for Beginners
- Writer: Connor P. Milliken
- Category: Programming
- Language: English
- Total Page: 332
- Book Format: PDF
- File Size: 3.9 MB