Download Pro D3.js By Marcos Iglesias pdf.
Pro D3.js Review:
Go beyond the basics of Pro D3.js to create maintainable, modular and testable graphics and package them in a library that can be distributed as open-source software or kept for private use. This book will show you how to transform the regular D3.js graphic code into reusable and extensible modules.
You know the basics of working with D3.js, but it’s time to become a D3.js professional. This book is your launching platform to refactor code, compose complex visualizations from small components, work as a team with other developers and integrate graphics with a continuous integration system. You will start by creating a production-ready chart with D3.js v5, ES2015 and a test-based approach and then continue using and extending Britecharts, the reusable graphics library based on reusable API patterns. Finally, you will see how to use D3.js together with React to document and create your graphics to compose a library of graphics that you can release in the NPM repository.
With Pro D3.js, you will become an accomplished D3.js developer in no time.
What You Will Learn
- Create v5 D3.js charts with ES2016 and unit tests
- Develop modular, testable and extensible code with the Reusable API pattern
- Work with and extend Britecharts, a reusable charting library created at Eventbrite
- Use Webpack and npm to create and publish a charting library from your own chart collections
- Write reference documentation and build a documentation homepage for your library.
- Name: Pro D3.js
- Writer: Marcos Iglesias
- Category: Web Development
- Language: English
- Book Format: PDF
- File Size: 4.3 MB
To download Pro D3.js By Marcos Iglesias in pdf format, simply click here.