Principles of Agricultural Economics PDF free download by Dr. Harbans Lal and read this ebook online.
Principles of Agricultural Economics PDF
“The Principles of Agricultural Economics” is a textbook that provides a comprehensive introduction to the field of agricultural economics. The book covers a wide range of topics, including the economics of agriculture production, agriculture markets, farm management, agricultural policy, international trade, and environmental issues in agriculture.
The book is written by Dr. Harbans Lal, a professor of agricultural economics at Kansas State University. It is intended for undergraduate students in agricultural economics, as well as professionals and policymakers working in the field of agriculture.
Some of the key topics covered in the book include:
- The economic principles of agriculture production, including production functions, cost analysis, and optimization.
- The role of agricultural markets in determining prices, supply, and demand for agricultural products.
- The management of agricultural enterprises, including risk management, investment decisions, and business planning.
- The role of government in agricultural policy, including price supports, subsidies, and trade policies.
- International trade in agricultural products, including the economics of comparative advantage and trade agreements.
- The environmental and social impacts of agricultural production, including land use, water quality, and rural development.
Overall, “The Principles of Agricultural Economics” provides a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of the field of agricultural economics, and is a valuable resource for anyone interested in understanding the economic principles that underpin agricultural production and policy.
- Book Title: Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Book Author(s): Dr. Harbans Lal
- File Format: PDF
- Total Pages: 98 Pages