Amazon Review: Popular Science By Bonnier Corporation
- The first print issue should arrive in 6-10 weeks.
- Control your subscription settings anytime using Amazon’s Magazine Subscription Manager.
- If you purchase the auto-renewing offer, your subscription will renew at the end of the current term. Before it renews, we will send you a reminder notice stating the term and rate then in effect. Cancel anytime.
Science and Technology ‘What’s New’ Magazine. Covering the latest developments in automobiles, electronics, communications, tools, energy, aviation, science, space exploration, and more.
Popular Science magazine is one of the oldest and most influential journals in the country on trends in the scientific world. It provides a way to stay current on the latest technology, inventions, and theories that affect our world today. Popular Science magazine also has lots of insightful, practical news that every home can use.
The magazine presents some of the newest and most modern technologies circulating in the scientific world. Many of these devices are what your family would like to have or could use one day. Hear the details of the technology as it comes from the industry by picking up a copy of Popular Science.
The magazine also contains a lot of weird stories with questions you’ve thought about but never asked. Why do mouth guards taste? How can you make the bread last thirty days? These are the types of curious questions answered by scientific research and evidence in the journal Popular Science.
In addition to news and quirks, the magazine also tackles practical projects of interest to every home. Popular Science magazine offers home science projects, tricks, and other DIY items. The magazine also details projects created by other readers, as well as cool designs and inventions from groups of students, novice inventors, and even kids. Some of the projects are so outrageous that you won’t believe them until you try them.
Popular Science magazine offers a wealth of information, practical ideas, fun projects, and fun news that will interest readers of all ages. A subscription to Popular Science magazine is the first step in opening up the wide, weird, and fun world of science to your family.
- Name: Popular Science
- Categories: English Magazines, Science, History & Nature, Archaeology
- Format: Print Magazine
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Publisher: Bonnier Corporation
- ASIN: B002CT515Q
- Customer Reviews: 4.2 out of 5 stars- 2,217 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6
Print- $5.00 /1 New from $5.00