Problems that need to go to the doctor during menstruation: For women, menstruation is both a blessing and a curse. Just like regular menstruation removes contaminated blood from the body, girls have to suffer a hellish torment for five to seven days during menstruation. Girls usually experience menstruation for 28 consecutive days. However, this period may vary from person to person.
Symptoms include lower abdominal pain, mood swings, and swelling of the breasts. It is very normal for these symptoms to appear during the period, but if the amount of pain increases due to these reasons, it is certainly a matter of concern. Menstruation or late menstruation is normal in some cases, but if there is no regular menstruation or menstruation stops for any reason, then you must go to a good gynecologist. There are a number of symptoms of menstruation that can cause irregular menstruation or these symptoms can lead to a serious illness.
Let’s take a look at the symptoms:
1. Abnormal bleeding: It is normal for the amount of bleeding to be slightly higher on the first day or the first two days of menstruation. But if you have to change sanitary napkins or pads for two hours in a row during this time or during menstruation, it is not a good sign at all. If such problems persist, you need to seek medical attention.
2. Menstruation for more than 7 days: If menstruation lasts longer than usual, it is a matter of concern. Excessive menstruation can cause various problems in the body as well as it can cause abnormal growth of the uterus, so it is important to be careful.
3. Late onset or onset of menstruation: Late onset of menstruation in girls is called primary amenorrhea. If menstruation does not start at the right time i.e. within 18 years or stops suddenly after it starts, it is called secondary amenorrhea. In both cases there is a complete doctor’s advice.
4. Excessive pain during menstruation: Pain during menstruation is one of the problems of girls. It is normal to have mild pain during menstruation. But if the pain is excessive, it is a matter of concern. If there is diarrhea, headache, nausea with it, you should consult a doctor immediately.
5. Irregular menstruation: Birth control pills, excessive physical exertion or mental exhaustion, menstruation can be irregular for any reason. Again, if someone is pregnant, their period may stop after the baby is delivered and breastfed. If your menstrual period is irregular for any reason other than these, see a doctor immediately.
6. Breast pain during menstruation: Mild pain around the breast during menstruation is a very common problem. However, if this pain is excessive, a doctor should be consulted. Because many times there is a possibility of getting breast cancer due to lack of breast wheel.
7. Diarrhea: The release of a chemical called prostaglandins from the uterus during menstruation can often cause symptoms such as dizziness or nausea or diarrhea. However, if these symptoms occur at a very serious stage, an experienced doctor should be consulted.
8. Mood swings: It is normal to feel irritable or tired during menstruation. This change before and after menstruation is called post menstrual syndrome or PMS. Such problems can be caused by two hormones called estrogen and progesterone. At this time, doctors suggest that you can get good results by changing your diet or meditating.
9. Migraine: One study found that four out of ten women suffer from headaches or migraines during menstruation. Hormonal changes in the body cause a chemical change in the brain at this time, which is the origin of this headache. However, if the headache becomes unbearable, you must seek medical attention.
More Article from Web: