If you don’t want to file a case on a motorcycle, you have to do it according to the Road Transport Act 2018
1. If any one of the three papers is missing, the case must be filed–
A. Registration Papers
b. Tax token
c. Driving license
2. Tax token and driving license must be valid. Otherwise you will be sued. The registration paper does not expire.
3. Buying a second hand bike but not transferring or changing the name. Take the case.
4. Have learner paper but not given test, photograph and finger yet. Take the case.
5. Not wearing a helmet while driving a bike or you are wearing it but the person behind you is not wearing it.
6. If you don’t follow traffic/road signal, you will be sued.
7. On the other hand, you will be sued.
8. If the brake lights are not lit, if the indicator lights are broken or not, if the head lights are not lit at night, sue.
9. If you talk on mobile while driving or drive under the influence of alcohol, you will be sued.
10. Modification of bike without permission, change of color, use of VIP horn, use of fog lights, use of LED headlights instead of halogen lights will lead to prosecution.
11. If there are more than 2 passengers on the bike, the case will be filed.
12. Illegal parking will be prosecuted.
11. Obstructing government work/obstructing police work will be prosecuted.
12. If you ride a motorcycle on the sidewalk, you will be sued.
13. Non-existence of looking glass/ safety glass leads to prosecution.
If the above points are followed, it is possible to avoid cases easily.
Source:- Traffic Police
More Article:- How to leaked celebrities phone calls
More Artilce from Web:-